New Friends π
Hello Guys!
Welcome to my blog again!π
I hope you healthy and happy anytime!✨
SO AT THIS TIME I WILL INTRODUCE MY NEW FRIENDS IN SCHOOL.
She is my new friends in high school 27 Jakarta.
Her name is Winda Septiani, she is usually called Winda.
She currently lives in Cempaka baru X, Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat. She is the second child of two siblings. Her hobbies are reading novelsπ.
So this is a photo when Winda chat me
by WhatsApp application and e-mail. She was very humble and i think that we could be friends.
So i decided to text her by email and thats her response. She is very kind and friendly to me.
She is very diligent, beautiful and has a tall body.
I am very lucky to know herπ₯°.
So that all about my new friends, see you on the next blog!ππ»



Completed ☺️
BalasHapus