PLANNING🗒️
hello welcome to my blog again!!
i hope you always healthy and happy!!💛
After more than 7 months I was at home because of the COVID-19 pandemic, I think I already feel bored with this situation, like I can only be at home doing activities that I can do at home, can't go out, if I want to go out I have to use protocols, I miss doing activities outside the home such as playing, playing sports in the field, and going to school. yes I really really miss that atmosphere. I hope this pandemic passes quickly.
After this pandemic ends, of course I will go outside first. I want to experience all things that I always do before pandemic. Also I would like to meet with my new classmates. I know them via social media and never meet somewhere. I am going too meet my old friend. She can't wait to meet me and go to place together. I would rather to spend my time to travelling in Jakarta with she than just go watching movie in cinema.
I wish this pandemic will ends as soon as possible. I hope it will ends on first months of 2021 or maybe the end of 2020. I can't wait any longer time. So let's protect ouselves, obey the government rules, so this pandemic will ends.
This is one of my assignments during my online school.
I hope you are entertained, sorry if I have a word wrong.
I hope you are all healthy and always happy to see you in the next block. byee👋🏻💛💛


Komentar
Posting Komentar