Hopes And Planning 2021✨

Hello guys! how are you all?

I hope you are always healthy and happy!

After a long year-end holiday, finally we can meet again.

Happy reading!✨



So let's start this 2021 blog with my hopes and plans for this year.  

My biggest hope this year is that this pandemic will end quickly, I really miss school, I want to meet new friends that I have never met before. Besides that I also really want to travel freely, without fear of being exposed to this virus. And I really want to play with friends freely, without having to keep the distance like now. It's very saturating, and I don't like it.

And my hope this year, for myself I hope that I will be a better person than the previous year.Become a more mature person, can control emotions and everything in my self. 

Besides having hope, I also have several plans such as wanting to be thin, because my body has become swollen due to lack of activities during the pandemic lol. This year we have to keep more of our diet and reduce snacks. I also have to be more diligent in sports, at least have to have more strenuous activities.






Komentar