Recount Text✍🏻

 Hello Guys!

Welcome to my blog again!💛

I hope you healthy and happy anytime!✨



today I will explain about recount text ...


•What is recount text?..

Recount text is a type of text in English that tells about a story, action, or activity. Usually, recount text tells about someone's experience. The purpose of recount text is to entertain the reader, so that there is no conflict in this text. In addition, this text also aims to provide information to readers.


•Recount Text Features: 

• Using past tense sentences (past), such as going, leaving, wanting, getting up, and so on.

 • Using adverbs and adverbial phrases to express time, place and manner, such as: last September, the second day, and others.

 • Using conjunctions and time connectors to sort events or events, such as: and, before, then, after that, and so on.


•Generic Structure of Recount Text:

1. Orientation tells about the background information about who, where, when the incident or event occurred.

2. Events tells a series of events that occurred in chronological order.

3. Re-orientation Is the closing or conclusion of the story. To close a story, we can give our opinion about the story.


(✿ Next I will tell my experience of meeting Han Yoo Ra ✿ )

At that time I forgot what date, at the central park mall in the afternoon I attended a meet and great Han Yoo Ra, I went there with my friends, I really enjoyed the event because it was very exciting and busy, I also met many kpopers there, singing together and laughed together, discussed exciting things about kpop, and dissected BTS's spring day songs, and the most interesting thing was that Han Yoo Ra gave out lots of gifts, such as albums, make up and many more, the meeting was really not forgotten.








Komentar